These are the same production rifles that were employed by snipers from the 75th Ranger Regiment during the 2017 International Sniper Competition at Ft. Benning, GA. Our rifles did exactly what they were designed to do, by helping these capable young Rangers secure first place in one of the most challenging tests of skill, ability and precision in the shooting world.
VL-34 VLAD 7.62
There weren't too many semi-automatic 7.62s that really fortified our faith in precision gas guns, so we set out to build one that did. This would be the VLAD 34.
We started with the idea that we would build a consistent, tough sub-MOA gun that would not only be able to exceed that accuracy standard with Match-quality ammunition, but it wasn’t afraid to reliably cycle anything else you could get your hands on in a pinch. We didn’t stop until we had it right. As with all of our rifles, the VL-34 is CNC machined in-house from billet 7075 aluminum. Using our own low-profile barrel nut, the upper and lower are married up to a stainless, 1/10 twist Lothar Walther barrel with the factory-matched bolt, cradled in a nickel boron bolt carrier group. We use a crisp Geissele SSA mil-spec trigger to send it and the VG6 muzzle brake to help manage the recoil. Magpul adds the furniture, while we finish it off with our own charging handle, dust cover and handguard. It’s a combat rifle shooting sub-MOA in your choice of 16, 18 or 20-inch barrels. Built to do it all day, every day.
Our rifles are hand-built and fitted, and as such we can proudly say the VL-34 series rifles are individually tested and guaranteed to shoot 3/4" at 100 yards with Match Grade ammunition. Each rifle is verified and shipped with the target it qualifies on, and we guarantee the rifle for life against factory defect.
- Billet 7075 aluminum upper
- Billet 7075 aluminum lower
- Billet 6061 aluminum charging handle
- Billet 6061 aluminum tactical latch
- Extruded 6061 aluminum hand guard
- Billet 6061 aluminum rail attachment (qty of 3)
- Adjustable Gas Block
- 416 stainless barrel nut
- Stainless 1/10 twist barrel ( Lothar Walther)
- Ambidextrous selector switch
- Lanxang Tactical BCG
- Geissele SSA-E Trigger
- Machined Thread Protector
- Magpul grip
- Magpul Stock ( ACS for 16"; PRS for 18" and 20" builds)
- Magpul/Lancer magazine (qty of 2)
- Available in 16”, 18” and 20” barrel
- Custom Armageddon Gear Range Bag